Feedback & Complaints
IPRT is committed to ensuring that all our communications and dealings with the general public and our supporters are of the highest possible standard. We are committed to listening and responding to the views of the general public and our supporters so that we can continue to improve.
IPRT welcomes and actively seeks both positive and negative feedback. Therefore we aim to ensure that:
- It is as easy as possible to praise or make a complaint to IPRT.
- Any communication that clearly expresses dissatisfaction with our operations and calls for a response is treated as a complaint.
- We will treat complaints as serious no matter the correspondence method i.e. face-to-face, telephone, email, letter or any electronic mode of communication.
- We will deal with all complaints promptly, politely and with respect.
- We will respond to all complaints in accordance with the complaint either by providing further information or an apology if a mistake has been made.
- We will learn from complaints and apply all learning, we will also monitor them and report these to our Board.
The detailed procedure for submitting feedback or a complaint is outlined in our Feedback & Complaints Policy.